Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Routine

Every morning I go through the same Routine. I pray, sit down at my desk, and write my blog. A Routine is defined as a habitual procedure. More simply put an habit of some sort. Every body has them and every body goes through Routines. If you eat dinner at a certain time or go to the gym at a certain time. Then those are Routines. I pick up the kids daily at the same time that is considered a Routine. What I'm trying to get at is that our lives are filled with Routines. Usually Routines are always the same. Really nothing changes but our encounters. Our encounter with what food we are having for dinner, our encounter with the closet choosing our clothes for that day, but especially our encounter with people and God. You see I don't care if I go to the same job, doing the same thing for the rest of my life, I don't care if i wear the same clothes till I die or if I eat the same food over and over again. But, what I do care about and what every body should care about is your encounters with people and God. First with people, I may run into the same people every day at work or somewhere else but my Routine shouldn't be the same. I shouldn't just say good morning and that's it. Every time I run into people is an opportunity to change somebodies life. To offer something they might not have. Joy and Happiness. To be a part of the greatest family on Earth. God's family. God desires us to get along that's why Jesus said love God and your neighbor. If He didn't want us to be in Unity he would've just said Love God. But God gave His Son to the world that whoever believe in Him shall not perish. I ask everyone let not your Routine with people be the same. Maybe the person your trying to save is not coming around because your doing it the same way always. Say something different, try something different, give a different Bible verse. Most important let them know they are loved in different ways.

Our Routine with God has to be different daily. I talk to God every chance I get. I love talking to Him and know that He is there for me. But I can't get up and pray every day and just say hey God thanks for everything...Amen. The only way God becomes real is if you treat Him as real. When God created Adam and Eve...The Bible says that He walked with them. That's what God wants with each and every one of us to walk with us. We are His greatest joy and love. Over and over again the Bible shows His great love for us. I don't understand how people can just ignore Him or treat Him like a lucky rabbits foot. So when things are going wrong you bring Him out and hope He fixes everything. That's not what God is! God is Lord and King. He deserves everything from us and nothing less. We must humble ourselves before Him. Remember you stand tallest on your knees!! Let every chance with get to talk to God be different. Every day we may go through the same Routines but let our encounters be different. Let our encounters with people always be different. Let us not fall into the Routine of just saying hi and going on about our day. That's not what God intended us to be like. Let our Routine with God be different and let God know how much you love Him. Once your encounters change, your Routines will soon turn into Rewards!!

Yesus Gitano,

Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment