Monday, November 16, 2009

Pretend!

This past Halloween I put on a costume from movie that my kids like watching. My 1 year old didn't know it was me underneath the mask. So I took off the mask to show her but, She was scared when I put the mask on even though she knew it was her daddy. There are a lot of times that Christians pretend to be something else. They go to Church wearing masks and put on a costume. They look like Christians, worship like Christians, but when they leave Church, they forget all about Christ. Believe me I'm been there! When I was younger I would go to Church every week and I would be worshipping and saying Amen. But as soon as Church was over I would remove my tie and put my Bible away till next week. Church was a chore for me instead of being a blessing. You know that there are places where they don't allow you to praise God and worship Him. Here in America we have the freedom to choose when and where to worship God. The Bible says blessed are those who seek God with there whole heart. Be like Jesus! The non believers who are in constant sin have more hope than you as a Christian if you pretend. The reason is because the Non Believer who sin really don't realize that they live in sin. They don't have Godly eyes to see what there doing is wrong...So there is hope for them if they accept God and be transformed. But PRETENDERS! already know the difference and still choose to live the way they want. It's sad to say but God really dislikes those people a lot. They are called hypocrites and have no place in the Kingdom.

I understand that this article might be a little harsh but I can't ignore this very important subject. PRETENDING is not the same as making a mistakes. Christians make mistakes all the time. That's what helps us grow. I am talking about going to Church every Sunday but yet, still living your BC lifestyle. Before Christ lifestyle! Be true to God and to yourself. Like our Pastor said when you write your book and present it to God. You want to be sure that God is going to open it and say WELCOME HOME GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT. A sin is a sin no matter what kind it is...but the worse kind of sin is knowing that it's wrong but you still do it anyways. That just shows that Jesus doesn't live in your heart and your only pretending to be Christian. Again it's okay to make a mistake or falter from time to time. But it's not okay to falter every time! God is great but He's not dumb. He knows who PRETENDS and who seeks him earnestly. Life is full of smiles and second chances. Don't miss out to be real for God! Don't give up your spot in Heaven and just be yourself...remember take off your mask! DON'T BE A PRETENDER...BE A CONTENDER FOR THE KING!

Yesus Gitano,

Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment