Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Crossroads

There are times where we end up at a Crossroad in our life and a decision needs to be made. Sometimes the decisions are easy and other times they are very hard which brings along stress. This morning God spoke to me about this and He told that even if I'm wrong He'll be with me. These past couple of months I have been wrong a lot. I have been making the wrong decisions. I have been standing at the Crossroad and not letting God help me decide which way to go. The dictionary defines Crossroad as a crucial point where a decision needs to be made. As for me missing Church, not praying enough, not reading enough, not spending enough time with my kids. These are all crucial things that I have missed because I made the wrong decision. God told me this morning that even if I'm wrong, He'll stand by me. It was a song on the radio but it spoke true to my heart. I have been wrong and missing my daily meetings with my Heavenly Father but yet, He loves me still and if you listen closely He still says I'm here! What a great God we have. To everybody reading this I want to encourage you when you are stuck at a Crossroad...and believe me I know every single person has them. Let God be God. Trust Him to do His thing. There is a word that I have learned over the years that applies nicely to when your stuck at a Crossroad. The word is Wishy Washy!! Well it's two words...and they might not be words after all...Oh and yes it took me years to learn these words. Lol! So these words mean that you can't have doubt. If you come to a crossroad and God tells you to go down this path. Even though at that time the path doesn't look right. You can't have doubt. You need to trust the Lord with all your heart.

There is a story of a lady who became the head of a non profit organization to help the homeless. She is also the CEO of two other organizations one to help feed the homeless and the other to help get there lives back on track. Before she had all these titles she herself was homeless. At that moment she could of cursed God for becoming homeless. Here is a person that is now living on the streets not knowing what's going to happen...but she came to a Crossroad where she decided to trust God. You see the path you take might not look enticing or right but in God's eyes everything He does is with purpose. God opened doors for her and because she wasn't Wishy Washy her life was turned around and now she is able to help others that are homeless. I just want people to know whether your at the top or the bottom life will give you difficult decisions to make. Make sure that God is involved...Make sure that not only is God involved let Him lead. Remember life is not a sprint it's a marathon. So while your running you may not see the finish line but believe me when I say that when you reach it. It will be worth it. Crossroads are put in our lives because that is what life is, Choice!! We all have the chance to chose which path to take. Remember it's okay if you chose the wrong way...God is always with you to help you find your way back. Don't be afraid to ask for His help if you get lost. God will always STAND BY YOU!

Yesus Gitano

Carlos

1 comment:

  1. Crossroads are places where we must submit to the authority of the cross. The Cross is a signpost that points to the right road. Thanks for a great post.

    ReplyDelete