Friday, November 6, 2009

Artificial

In a world where everything seems to be more and more fake. Where you can visit a surgeon and alter your appearance. A world where men can alter animals, plants and food. God is the most realest thing around. God who is an invisible God but yet you can feel. People deny God because they don't believe He exists. Since they can't see him they chose to believe He is not there. Which really confuses me because there are people that lie about who they are and what they do. But yet people believe them right. I mean I can tell people about God and they would be like well where is He? I don't see him. But yet I can tell the same people that I graduated from this college and they would believe me. Even though I never even been or seen that college. These people have never seen me go to college so what is the difference of them believing that, then believing in God. Not that I've ever told anyone that I graduated from college but still God shows proof of His existence. He performs miracles daily...He shows you He was there in the beginning and He'll be there in the end.

One thing that I really dislike is when people say Thank God without really thanking God from there hearts. They say it like an expression they heard when they were younger. An expression that there parents or grandparents used to say. An example of this is someone who is on the phone for a long time and just wants to end the call and finally when they hang up they say Thank God. It bothers me because it has nothing to do with God and they believe in God but they don't believe in Jesus. It seems fake to me because instead of thanking God for what you have in your life...your thanking Him because a phone call ended. It's frustrating to me because people just don't understand. They don't get it! In an Artificial world we live in. People need to realize how important having God in your life really is. We as Christians need to let everyone know how real God and Jesus are. Especially since we are coming close to the end of days it's imperative that we spread the gospel. Artificial also means man made which has me thinking people praise Artificial things especially if they benefit man kind...which is okay but people really need to praise the Creator of Man!! I thank God everyday not for a phone call that ended but because I have life. I get to wake up today and see the beauty of His creations. I get to spend time with His people. I get the chance to praise Him and Worship Him and there is nothing ARTIFICIAL ABOUT THAT!!

Yesus Gitano

Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment