Thursday, July 30, 2009

INSURANCE

In the state of California it's is against the law to drive your car without insurance. It's a necessity to have medical insurance for yourself and your family and it's smart if you own a home to have home owners insurance. So I got to thinking Americans like being safe so why wouldn't people who insure everything not want SAVIOR INSURANCE. I would think people would want some kind of protection against the hardships of life mentally and spiritually. It is a known fact that people that put Jesus first in there life...live a happier and fuller life than those that don't. From my own personal experience I have been very happy and realize that my life is a lot better with Jesus at the helm. I may not have a lot of money, cars, or houses. But what I do have is a lot of love, happiness, and Joy. My life is complete because I have SAVIOR INSURANCE. Here is the kicker and the best part of having SAVIOR INSURANCE. All these other insurances you have to pay monthly or annually for...SAVIOR INSURANCE is totally free. People have the chance to get the best insurance plan in the world and it's FREE!! Is that insane...you have the chance to live a life that is full of happiness, joy, greatness, and one of the best parts...you get to live without condemnation. No matter how many times you falter you can be forgiven. Imagine I went to the doctors office everyday I would have to pay a co payment and sooner or later I would be broke. Not with SAVIOR INSURANCE. You can come to God everyday and know that everyday God will help you without a co payment or deductible. Oh and one thing I forgot to mention is that when you accept SAVIOR INSURANCE. You also receive a free pass into Heaven. Wow...okay so lets review you not only get to live a great life here on earth with happiness and joy but when you die your insurance doesn't end there it carrys over to your next stop. The Bible says nobody goes to the Father unless through Me. Me being your SAVIOR INSURANCE Jesus. Let me tell you I'm not only a client of SAVIOR INSURANCE. I'm also a witness of it's glory and power. Nothing is more important in life than having your SAVIOR INSURANCE. To sign up all you have to do is say Yes to Jesus...accept Him in your life and put Him first. For those that have already signed up for SAVIOR INSURANCE remember to keep the policy near to your heart. One day everybody will die but those with SAVIOR INSURANCE will really live.

810

May God Bless you and keep you safe.

Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment