Saturday, July 25, 2009

DEATH

This is a five letter word that many people fear. It is a word that brings darkness and sadness to peoples lives. It seems that more and more people are losing loved ones at a fast rate these days. I have been one of the lucky ones to still have a lot of my friends and family still around. But it's still heartbreaking to hear people's stories of how somebody they love lost there life. My boss at work has lost his mother, step mother, and his brother n law in a matter of months. I feel so bad for our pastor who gets to know people from the Church, falls in love with people from the Church and then has to say goodbye to people from our Church. You see Church is not someplace where we meet and praise God. It's a place where we see our family members. We are all brothers and sisters. It's a place where we rejoice in other peoples triumphs and we cry with other peoples sadness. Death is something that nobody wants to talk about but it is something that is in inevitable. Everybody wants to enjoy life and live to 100. I say live for today and don't worry about tomorrow. The Bible says who by worrying about tomorrow will add a day to there life. Death comes to us all whether we stay in shape or we don't. It's a known fact we are all going to die one day. But I want to share with you a plan to give you that peace so you can look at death in the face and smile.

There is another five letter word that means hope and peace. There is a five letter word that gives your life confidence and stability. The word is SAVED!! Whether I die tonight or 50 years from now. I can view death and be glad because I believe in God and His promises. I live knowing that when God calls me home it will one of the best days of my life. When I die I want my family and my Church family to rejoice in knowing I'm going home. I want everyone to know they can be saved. Accept Jesus and put Him first in your life and you can have the same type of hope. You can live knowing that when you die you will be God's paradise. I am truly saddened because I have to realize that not everyone will be saved...not everyone wants to follow Jesus or choose to love God. I pray for those people that one day they can see the light. I pray that everybody who has a chance to save someone...do not give up. Please continue to pray for those who are not saved...continue to love. When you hug someone...hug for an extra 10 seconds. Smile more and live for God. Death is a five letter word that brings sadness...but there is another five letter word that brings LIFE.....JESUS!!!!!!!

810

May God Bless you and keep you safe.

Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment