Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I KILLED JESUS!!

If I were to go out and stand on street corners or tell the world this...They would probably think I'm crazy or laugh at me. They would ridicule me or maybe even get angry at me. But this statement is true! I killed Jesus and you what He did...He saved me. You see mankind gave into temptation and said hello to sin and goodbye to Holiness. Because mankind chose sin and God was Holy. There was separation and there needed to be a bridge between the two. In steps Jesus a perfect man and He needed to be that sacrifice. Last time I checked I was part of mankind and being born I was already a sinner so my sin killed Jesus. It's very heart breaking because Jesus didn't have to die...He was blameless but I understand and because I understand I can be saved. What's more heartbreaking is that a lot of Christians don't make Him the top priority. I mean Jesus is there savior yet they treat Him like a broom. I mean they keep Him in the closet so nobody sees Him. They take Him out when they have some hurt or pain that needs to be swept away...and after He's clean them up...they put him back in the closet. This is a man that should be the lamp in your living room to bring you light. He should be the stove that feeds your spirit in the kitchen, and He should be your bed that gives you peace at night. Sorry that I'm using a lot of house analogies. But I went home for lunch and was inspired. I killed Jesus and He saved me!! By this post I want people to realize that no matter what you did or what you have done. You can always be forgiven. You see my sin killed my creator but He loved me so much that He died so I can be saved. He died so the world can be saved. Man sinned againist God there is no reason why any man should be saved...but God loves us!! I pray that we always stay under His grace. I pray that the world would just open up there eyes and theres hearts to see how much God loves them. I pray that as people pass away every day they would come to be saved. I pray as Christians we can do everything we can to ensure people know about being saved and help them along the way. And I pray that God continues to use me and give me strength so I can serve Him and His people. I KILLED JESUS AND HE SAVED ME!

810

May God Bless You and keep you safe

Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment