Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WHAT DO YOU SEE!!

After going to Church this past Sunday I started thinking that everybody has two lives. One life is the life that God wants you to live and the other life is the one you live. So the question is what do you see when you look at me? Do you see I get angry and sometimes shellfish. I yell at my kids and hurt there feelings. I argue with my wife over really dumb things as if I want to fight with her. I spend to much time doing things that doesn't involve God. I spend to much time away from God. I don't pray enough...I don't praise Him enough. I'm ungrateful and always want more. I lie to bill collectors. I don't love enough and I get mad really easy. I don't call my mom enough or spend a lot of time with my family. Is this what you see? So many of us have two lives we live. Just like there is a wrong and a right. I want to share with you that it shouldn't be my life. I shouldn't be the one in charge...it should actually be God's life. So this day forward my blog will be renamed to reflect that I'm living God's life. This is what I want you to see!!

I want you to see God's heart in me. I want you to see that I love everyone I meet. I want you to see that I'm willing to help anyone that needs help. I want to bring hope to the hopeless and I want to spread the good news about Jesus. I want to be a blessing to others. I want to give whatever I can to help people love God. I want to help people follow Jesus. I want to share my knowledge and wisdom to help people understand God. But most importantly I want to help people understand that they are more sinful than they can believe but they are more loved than they can imagine. You see the great thing about our lives is that however we are we can be saved. The life that I am in charge of can be forgiven...I can be transformed. I can have love, peace, kindness, understanding, affection and be caring. You see the Holy Spirit is what you should have in charge of your life. Paul once said that there is ZERO condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. What this means is you can't just come to Church on Sunday...you have to take the Church with you when you leave and carry it in your heart. Jesus just can't be your Savior...He has to be your best friend and hero. He has to be your role model and teacher. I encourage everyone to let the Holy Spirit lead your life. So when you see me know that your not seeing my life. Your seeing a friend of God, your seeing His Servant, and best of all your seeing GOD'S HEART!!

810

May God Bless you and keep you safe

Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment