Monday, August 3, 2009

WITHOUT

You know WITHOUT is a hard word to deal with. That means your missing something and right now I'm missing my wife from my life. She went on vacation with her family to Mexico for about 11 days and this is the second time in about a month where we have been apart this many days. Prior to this the most we have ever been apart was 2 days. So it's very difficult to go through but I know God will keep me strong and keep moving forward. So I got to thinking what if I was without God in my life? All the bad memories and bad times were when God was not in my life. Everytime I look back and remember certain moments. I realize that I went through that part by myself and WITHOUT God. It's not that God was not around...it's just that I chose not to let him in. I heard about God and I knew who He was but I never said yes to God. I chose that life my way was better than God's way. And I'll be the first in line to tell you that I was wrong! Did you read that. I was wrong!! God is what makes your life better. He is what makes your life worth living. I don't know how He does it but He continues to give you blessings and makes you realize things that you may have not seen before. When me and my wife first got married...we didn't get along the way we do now. We argued about alot of things and we really didn't understand each other. We didn't realize how beautiful and how perfect we were for each other...why because when we first got married we were WITHOUT God. God wasn't involved in our lives. God wasn't the one in charge of our lives we were. Again I can tell you that being without God in our marriage just made things so much worse. God not only helped our marriage. He made us realize how perfect we are for each other...it's not like were different people...we are the same people when we first got married but God gave us each a heart transplant in where we received new hearts. New hearts for God and for each other. Right now I miss my wife more than anything not only because she's my best friend but because she missed Church with me. I just want anybody that reads this to know you need God in your life. Whatever you do, wherever you go He is something you do not want to be WITHOUT!!

1 comment:

  1. Without...powerful word...and no one needs to be without. Thanks for the reminder and praying for you as you are without your other half!

    ReplyDelete