Monday, July 27, 2009

Yes Or No

I want to tell you how important these two words are. These two words can determine your lifestyle, your blessings, your happiness, but also they determine your eternal resting place. These two words are the simplest words in our English language but at the same time these two words can really impact your life. I want to share with you how each one of these words can impact your life greatly both positively and negatively. Each one of us has the Spirit of God living within us but it takes a decision to unlock it. God is the creator but He is not like a Warden. He gives you the key freely and lets you decide. Is it Yes or No? Before I came to know God I lived my life how I wanted and I can see why a lot of people are afraid to accept God's key. When you accept God's key and unlock His Spirit within you. Your spiritual eyes are open and you start to see your life in a whole new way. You see bad habits, or you start to notice bad thoughts and in reality it's not a pretty sight. For me when I accepted Jesus which is God's key and my spiritual eyes were open I went from thinking I'm a pretty good guy to thinking wow I'm a dirtbag. I lied a lot...I was disrespectful to my wife and kids. I did things that were really selfish...but the good thing was because I said YES. The same Spirit that opened up my eyes...also helped me to want to change...gave me encouragement...and never left my side and still has never left my side. I chose YES and because I chose yes. My marriage got better, my self image and confidence were better and I believe my health was better. I don't stress anymore, I laugh alot and I sleep with peace at night. All this because I said YES...now I think back what if I would've said NO to God what would've happened. Well I would've got divorced, my kids foundation would be un stable because I come from a divorced childhood and it's not fun, I would've continued to have bad habits that would ruin my life but most importantly I would've given up my spot in Heaven. See not only does God's key unlock the Spirit within. It's unlocks the door into Heaven for you and without the key you are not getting in. Two simple words that are so easy to remember but harder to follow. Two simple words that determine your fate and your purpose. Two simple words that my 1 year old daughter already knows the meaning to can change your life. All you have to do is decide. This post is not only for people to believe in Jesus but for Christians as well who already believe. Once you choose God's key that doesn't mean your days of decision making are over...ohhh no! You still have to decide Yes or No? Yes to God and all His love, promises, and blessings. Or No and you can continue living the way you want. Just remember is your spot in Heaven and the chance to spend forever and ever with God worth it to you...YES OR NO!!

810

May God Bless you and keep you safe

Carlos

1 comment: