Thursday, December 17, 2009

J.O.Y. (JESUS ONLY YOU)


Christmas is right around the corner and as I look around while driving home I see lights that say Joy and Joy to the world. Joy means to be happy but it doesn't mean happiness. Why do I say that well because my life can be full of hardships but I can still have the Joy of the Lord in my heart. Joy for me means something else that I hope it will mean the same for you. It means Jesus Only You. Joy should stand for Jesus Only You for everyone. Since Jesus is the real reason we celebrate Christmas this should be on everybody hearts. Believers should always celebrate Jesus life daily. Joy also should have a special meaning for non believers and that is that JESUS OFFERS YOU. Jesus offers you the gift of salvation. It doesn't matter who you are, what situation you are in. God loves you just how you are and if you are broken even better because the Lord loves to fix things. I wish people would just open there eyes and see the beauty of Christ. The beauty of the Father and the greatness of His love. When I was a little kid I remember Christmas would be the best time of the year. I used to love the lights, the tree, the scene, and the presents. I remember people used to tell me lets see what Santa Claus is going to bring you this year. I hope you've been good so Santa Claus can bring you something nice. Now having kids of my own I don't want Santa Claus bringing me or my kids gifts because Jesus gave us the best gift of all. SALVATION! God is who I put my hope and trust in. Jesus is the big brother I look up to and live my life after. Jesus is my Lord! I want people to understand we are the same...doesn't matter rich or poor, black or white. We have the same heart, the same blood, the same emotions...BUT BEST OF ALL WE HAVE THE SAME JOY!
JESUS ONLY YOU!
Yesus Gitano,

Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment