Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Highway to Hell

This title was once a famous song and I believe the reason why it was so famous was because people believed in it. People believe that there final outcome is going to be hell. I have heard people that I met say were all going to hell so might as well do what I want. It pains me because they are so far from the truth. The truth is that there is a hell. The truth is that one day non believers will go there. Also this truth is the most important out of all the truths I just gave you and that is GOD WILL NOT SEND YOU TO ETERNAL DARKNESS. ONLY YOU CAN SEND YOURSELF TO THAT PLACE. I hate when people say God is love and merciful. He will never send anyone to hell...and they keep living the same way believing in that. Yes God is love and He is merciful. In fact all through your life God is giving you the chance to get into Heaven and avoid Hell. See God will never send anyone into hell. If you don't believe He simply will not let you into His house. What people don't understand is He has every right to do whatever He wants. God doesn't want to see people go to hell...He didn't create man just so He can condemn them. God gives us every chance to enter His Kingdom. My son Isaiah will always be my son till the end of time. I love him more than anything but if I told him never to steal and he goes out and steals. He goes to jail because of it, It is not because of me he is in jail. It was not my will to have him in jail. My son had every chance to do the right thing and simply chose the wrong one. By the way my son is only 9 and he was the only example I can think of. (sorry son) As you can see It's not God's will to see people in Hell.



There is a story of a man who was out hiking. He came close to a cliff because he wanted to look down. He slipped and lost his footing fell over the cliff but before he went down to far he was able to grab a branch. As he hung there on the branch he yelled and yelled for help but there was nobody around. Then suddenly at the top of the cliff there was a somebody who said I can help you, just let go of the branch and take my hand. The man puzzled said who are you? My name is Jesus I can save you if you just let go of the branch and take my hand. The man was losing his grip of the branch and said no I can't, you're not strong enough to lift me up. Jesus said please just trust in me, believe that I can save you and you will be saved. Yet the man on the branch still said No and then said is there anybody else up there. The world is always looking for the wrong Savior. Money, companionship with the wrong person, reliability in the wrong economy, and anything else they think can save them. Jesus is the truth, the light, and the way. NO ONE...NO ONE will get into Heaven unless it's through Him. So if that is you thats hanging on that branch waiting for somebody else. Think again before it's to late. Let Jesus save you and start taking the HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN.

Yesus Gitano,

Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment