Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Flexible

One of the number one rules of being Christian is to be Flexible. The road to Heaven is hard and it requires sacrifice, hard work, commitment but also Flexibility. The reason being is that what my plans are, may not be God's plan. Like the song says I can plan a nice picnic but I can't predict the weather. Christians have to be able to adapt to any situation and in any environment. I can think that I'm going down the right path and God says nope and changes it. This is where a lot of Christians back slide because the path God lays before them is a path that seems to be to difficult for them. Being Christian you would think that because God is all powerful and all loving that He would just give us a path that is easy to handle. But what Christians don't realize is that it is easy to handle. It's harder to grasp but easy to handle. Yes the economy is bad, the world doesn't seem to be getting better, and it seems that people are getting more and more discouraged because of it. But I'm here! Were here! My Lord and Savior has taken care of me every day of my life. Situations I've been in...things that I went through. I'm still here! He has taken care of me to this very day and I have hope and trust that He is going to continue to take care of me.

Life is full of surprises sometimes there blessings and sometimes there hardships. But everything is God's will. If we are to remain strong, we rely on His might and His guidance. We trust Him because a true believer knows that the Father only wants what is best for His children. God only wants what's best for us...but sometimes what's best for us is not the easiest path. The reason being is God wants us to learn in life and He wants all of us to be saved and have Eternal life. He wants His people to look for Him in difficult times and He wants us to help each other along the way. Be Flexible and ready to take on any challenges that are presented before you. Rejoice in trials and tribulations because the Lord says to. Being able to adapt is key for Christians to survive in this world. Remember be of the world but not part of it. ABOVE ALL BEING FLEXIBLE MEANS WE ARE NOT BROKEN EASILY!

Yesus Gitano,

Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment