Tuesday, September 22, 2009

When it Rains It Pours!!

So I'm sitting at my desk today after a weekend that was really difficult for me. As stated in my previous blog me and the family were looking for a house. We had to be out of our present home by 9/18. Me and my wife prayed all week as well as others also. So the Lord heard our prayer and we found a house on 9/17 a day before we had to move out...talk about cutting it close. I took the day off on 9/18 so that way I would be able to move out of the house. Well I was on my way to the bank around 7am and I get pulled over by the police. They ask for my liescence and go back to there car and I was like man I do not need this right now. I just moved into a new house and now I will have to pay a ticket. The officer comes back to my car and asks me to step out and takes me to the back of the car. I ask him what's going on and he instructed me to turn around and was placing me under arrest. I'm a pretty good guy, I don't drink or smoke. Never did any drugs, work hard during the week and you can find me in Church Sunday morning. So what possibly can this officer be arresting me for. Well it turns out there is an arrest warrant for me. Me!! Can you believe that..well I couldn't. Oh it gets better the arrest warrant is for 26,000 dollars. American Dollars!! I looked at the officer and said is this a joke maybe this was a new t.v. show or something and I was getting pranked. But sadly the officer said this wasn't a joke. So there I am for roughly 4 hours sitting in Jail. Not knowing what is going to happen just praying and praying.

See what I've come to learn in my walk with the Lord is that struggles and heartache come in bunches. The devil will seek to destroy you when you are at your weakest. One things goes wrong and your faith can get you through it...but when you have 3 or 4 or 5 things go wrong then your faith is really tested. The devil made it really hard for me this past week. He took away my house, He took away my car, he took away my freedom by putting me in jail. But he didn't take away my FAITH, he didn't take my LOVE, he didn't take away my TRUST, he didn't take away my STRENGTH, and he didn't take away my HOPE. You take all the material possessions away from me and you can even take away my freedom. But my faithfulness and my love to my Father, My Savior will never be taken from me. Life will be stressful and full of pain and hurt. But as long as you have hope you will always have life, joy, and happiness. Pain and hurt are always temporary. But the love from the father is forever. Your happiness will outlive your sorrow. The devil tested me but God gave me. God gave me back a house, my car and my freedom. God has blessed me more than I can ever imagine and forever will I be grateful. God not only gave me a house here on Earth but a house in His Kingdom. Not only do I have my car back but God gave me His son so I can take the road to Heaven. I am happy to be out of Jail I would hate to be there again but God gave me freedom from bondage physically but also spiritually. I am a free man with my x ray glasses(thanks Larry) to see my life the way God wants me to see it. No longer being ashamed of sin but being free from it. Thank you everyone who prayed for my housing situation. I ask God to bless each and everyone of you.

810

May God Bless you and Keep you safe

Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment