Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pass Away

It's a known fact that life passes away. Everyone you love will pass away...Everything you touch will pass away. Flowers, people, animals, cars, money...Everything in this world dies sooner or later and that brings me down. The reason why it brings me down is because if life passes away without full filing it's purpose then it's just a wasted life. I get up every morning come to work, put in my 8 hours then go home and spend time with my kids every day. Am I fulfilling my purpose or just taking up space? Someone told me today that the world is going to end and they said in 2012. I don't doubt this world will end but what brought me down about this person's statement was that they said they are going to get really drunk that day so they don't have to feel any pain from it. Is this the solution? To drown our pain away or future pain. Is society that lost it's much better to hide your pain then to find a solution? Alcohol and drugs hide your pain but for how long? In a lot of cases it actually makes the pain worse. I saw a movie this past weekend with my wife Sunshine Cleaning. It was a movie in which the main characters clean up a crime scene in which people kill themselves. It was disturbing because I couldn't imagine why anyone would want to kill themselves. By doing that your playing God and taking away the precious gift that has been given to you. I wake up in the morning and my life may not be that exciting but I'm happy that I have life. I can breathe, laugh, smile and enjoy. Yes circumstances cause stress and heartache and can be very hard but not hard enough to end life. Yes I'm sad because people don't see the joy of life. What can I do to help people see that? What can I say to make people see that there life doesn't have to be wasted?

In life everybody has a choice...everybody has a solution. Everybody has a way out from there troubles. Remember I'm saying everybody has a way out...in no way I'm saying you will be free from trouble. In fact when the world ends there will be more heartache and sorrow you will have to endure. I have sorrow because I have to realize that I can't save everyone. Please God give me the strength and the words needed to help as many people as I can. God is your answer. Always was, always will be. He is the First and Last. God knows everything about me and He knows everything about you. When life passes away... always stay focused on Him. Don't let anger, confusion, drugs, alcohol, and especially the Devil take your pain away. Let God heal your sorrows. Let God take you under his wing and protect you. His promise is that He will never give you more than you can bear. But the problem with that is that if your a really strong person you will have a lot to bear. Just stay strong!! Do not break!! Do not give in!! Evil is a very strong word but it's very easy to succumb to. God is good!! Trust God in everything. One day your life will cease to exist...don't wait for tomorrow when you can save someone today! Live for God.

May God Bless You

Carlos

1 comment:

  1. Pass Away...I like that title and the main thought that all is temporary, but there is a real solution for every person. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete